Clearly I am aware of MP's, but I still love listening to burned CD's in my car. Who is not impressed by a massive collection of compact discs scattered across ones car? It is tougher hiding your being amazed when you find out that not one of the discs have any label of any kind, let alone anything written on the top of the disc. Though this may come across as being disorganized, one of my greatest joys is grabbing a random CD found in my car and listening to it. Finding out what is not only on the CD (and somehow getting excited over songs that I've heard a million times), but trying to guess when I burned it.
I recently came across an album that I have not taken out of the CD player since I found the disc. I love it because, not only are the songs great, but they are all very different. Sadly because of the differences from track to track, it is tough to think of what I was thinking when I burned it, let alone what might of been happening in my life at that time.
This is a list of 10 of the songs on that CD.
1. Black Label Society - Spoke in the Wheel
2. Gravediggaz - 1-800 Suicide
3. Muse - Knights of Cydonia
4. Limp Bizkit - Stuck
5. Corrosion of Conformity - Senor Limpio
6. Ben Harper - Show me a Little Shame
7. Leonard Cohen - The Future
8. Hayden - As Bad as they Seem
10. Megadeth - Killing is my Business... And Business is Good